- Creating Accessible Microsoft Word Documents (Mac)!
- Place tables side by side in a document using text boxes to keep them in place;
- Create a Table of Figures in Word 2011 for Mac?
- free apple mac desktop backgrounds!
- norton antivirus for mac pro.
- Office 2011 for Mac All-in-One For Dummies.
Learn more. Skip to main content.
Two ways to generate a list of tables in a Word document - TechRepublic
Topstepdesign Created on April 6, I can't figure out how to create my own custom table style in Word for mac. Is it possible?
- lock mac computer keyboard shortcut.
- Word for Mac -- How to create custom table styles - Microsoft Community?
- How to create a table of contents in Pages on Mac.
- Inserting the table of contents.
If so, how? This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
Email formatting isn't confined to the Mail application
I have the same question 7. Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. How satisfied are you with this response? Make sure the table is selected and that you can see Table of Contents in the right sidebar.
Working with Page Layout and Design in Word for Mac
If your sidebar is closed, click Format on the top right to open it. Here you can check and uncheck the styles that you want to use. As you apply the styles to your text in the document, Pages will automatically create as well as update the table for you.
One of the simplest ways to apply the text styles is to keep the sidebar open. As you type your text, the text formatting options will display. When you want to apply a style for the item to appear in the table of contents, select the very top arrow and select your style.